Vendor Manager - IT / Procurement
We are looking for an experienced Vendor / Procurement Manager to join a reputable business within the Financial Services Sector.
You will sit within a team of procurement specialists working with their IT function, part of a team that influences a large IT spend per year. Alongside one other Vendor Manager within the team, you will provide support & guidance across the IT function globally to ensure that the team proactively manages vendors, identify & mitigate risks, with a focus on monitoring compliance against vendor assessment & governance controls.
You will create solutions that suit both the business and the IT vendors that promote innovation & the delivery of continuous improvements.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong understanding & practical use of the principles used to access & manage GDPR and vendor delivery risks, with a knowledge of implementing practical solutions
- The ability to influence others and build strong working relationships with a diverse international team
- A good awareness and understanding of general IT principles and approaches
- Solid analytical, numerical & fact based thinking - focused on delivery & a commitment to meet timescales
- Competent Microsoft Office suite user
- Ability to challenge & identify solutions
- CIPS or MCIPS qualifications
- A knowledge of the financial services sector
- At least 3 years in a similar position
Paying up to £45k with a generous pension & benefits package, this is a fantastic business to work for and an exciting time to join as the business is going through a key period of change and growth within their tech function.
There will also be a large element of home working with 2 days a fortnight in the office.
Please apply or email email@example.com for more details.
I lavori simili
- Milano, Milano (provincia)
- giorni 4 fa
FinTech nata nel 2016 da importante iniziativa imprenditoriale ed oggi appartenente a primario gruppo di software internazionale, leader in Italia nei gestionali per imprese e sistemi di fatturazione elettronica, cerca una figura di Sales Manager da inserire nella propria rete commercia... Leggi di più
MS Dynamics CRM Developer
- Zürich, Switzerland
- giorni 12 fa
- Working with other CRM Developers, Solution Architect and Project Manager to write clear documentation including configuration guides, project plans, system architecture - Develop end-client solutions in CRM systems Experience required: - Experience Developing and implementing complex... Leggi di più
- Zürich, Switzerland
- giorni 29 fa
My client are located in the Canton of Zurich. I have partnered with them to recruit a Security Architect to not only further develop their Security Architecture landscape, but also drive forward various IT Security initiatives within the business through technical and strategic guidanc... Leggi di più
Cyber Security Manager, Consulting
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £50000 - £60000 per annum + car, pension, bonuses, benefits,
- giorni 14 fa
Oliver James Associates are mandated by their global consulting client to assist in the hiring of a Cyber Security Manager to be based in Manchester. The role can pay in the range of c£50-65,000, which includes a flexible cash choices allowance plus strong extras. Oliver James Associate... Leggi di più