One of the leading Global Life Insurers is currently URGENTLY looking for Windows 10 implementation/migration Project Manager for its Singapore or Hong Kong Office (depending on your current location).
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be:
- The Windows 10 Technical Project Manager will lead the effort to migrate the enterprise end user-facing desktop endpoints to Windows 10/Office 2016.
- He/she will directly manage the Win10 Project within IS.
- The individual must be extremely adaptable, independent contributor, and provide overall quality control to the project.
- Experience in leading the development, engineering and deployment of technology solutions is required with a firm understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Serves as the project manager to migrate the end user-facing desktop endpoints to Windows 10/Office 2016
- Defines, leads, and manages all aspects of the project, scope, budget, financial forecasting, scheduling, resources, and quality control of work products following the company's PMO standards and governance guidelines and project management best practices.
- Creates and presents status reports and executive dashboards on project progress and issues.
- May contribute and/or lead vendor relationship management for project-related vendors; supports enterprise vendor management standards and coordinates initial contracts, contract renewals, and addenda to contracts with key project vendors.
- Monitors project and/or program execution and escalates project issues as necessary.
- Experienced doing Windows 10 rollout and migrations with at least 8,000 - 10,000 plus user base
- Exposure to managing global or Regional project (remote stakeholder management)
- Experience managing complex technology projects
- Immediate or 1-2 weeks availability
- HK citizen, PR, dependent visa ONLY - due to urgency of the role (start date - end of October 2019)