We are currently looking for a young PMO professional (3-5 years of total experience) with good communication skills, ability to influence more senior stakeholders through knowledge and the right attitude. We will need you to be part of a lean workstream team of 5 people and will be supporting the Head of Risk with the Governance and Support work.
Company and profile:
I am currently working with a Leading Financial Services Corporation which is seeking a PMO Analyst to support and coordinate the delivery of Asia regional regulatory projects from Hong Kong.
Portfolio of the projects:
A mix of Risk, processes and business-related projects for the Hong Kong biggest regulatory transformation programme.
The successful candidate will participate in the project management lifecycle for one or more projects simultaneously. You will be assisting the Head of Risk in building the project charter, business case, project schedule & plan and tracking and reporting on status, issues and risks. Assist project financials tracking and reporting for actual spend against budget allocation, produce project financials reporting and elaborations on budget variances.
- 3-5 years of relevant project management support experience in large scale projects, across multiple countries;
- Solid and proven experience working in a PMO for regional and global projects;
- Degree holder with relevant project control experience;
- Working towards PMP or other industry-recognized PM designation;
- Strong organization, communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.