We are currently looking for a young PMO professional (4-8 years of total experience) with good communication skills, ability to influence more senior stakeholders through knowledge and the right attitude. We will need you to be part of a lean workstream team of 10 people and will be supporting the Workstream lead with all the Governance work.
Company and profile:
I am currently working with a Leading Financial Services Corporation which is seeking a Senior Project Management Analyst to support and coordinate the delivery of Asia regional projects and programs in Hong Kong.
Portfolio of the projects:
A mix of data, systems and business-related projects for the Asia region biggest transformation programme.
The successful candidate will participate in the project management lifecycle for one or more projects simultaneously. You will be assisting the Project or Program Manager in building the project charter, business case, project schedule & plan and tracking and reporting on status, issues and risks. Assist project financials tracking and reporting for actual spend against budget allocation, produce project financials reporting and elaborations on budget variances
- The Cantonese language is a MUST (to be more successful in your job);
- 3-5 years of relevant project management support experience in large scale projects, across multiple countries;
- Solid and proven experience working in a PMO for regional and global projects;
- Degree holder with relevant project control experience;
- Working towards PMP or other industry-recognized PM designation;
- Strong organization, communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.