I am looking for Project Manager who previously managed Finance Transformation projects, got solid project experience, who'd enjoy working in a fast-pacing, smart and multinational team with well-known great culture. You will be working closely with project stakeholders, PM, SME and gain the exposure of the biggest transformation in Insurance history!
What's there for you?
- A fast-pacing, young and multinational team of talents
- Amazing project exposure for one of the leading Insurers in the globe
- Amazing culture that is well-known by former employees and the market
- Fantastic opportunity to make a name for yourself within the FS field
- Provide project management support and implementation planning to various key projects (e.g. business expansion, product development, operation, finance, investment and IT)
- Work cooperatively & collaboratively with project team members and manage stakeholders' expectations toward the accomplishment of shared goals
- Bring clarity to various stakeholders on the progress of the assigned project
- Handle and communicate to management on quality assurance review of the projects assigned
- Ability to apply agile management, or agile process management (i.e. iterative or incremental) approach to building out activities in the areas of business processes and IT.
The successful candidates
- Bachelor degree of Business Administration / Computer Science or related major
- Minimum of 6-8 years of progressive project management experience
- Finance Transformation/ IFRS 17 knowledge and exposure would be a significant plus
- Presentable and comfortable talking to C-level executives. Able to engage and influence cross-functional and external stakeholders and manage a balance between potentially conflicting priorities/considerations
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification required
- Ability to travel internationally (reasonable level of mobility), if needed
If you know you are the perfect candidate, what are you waiting for? Please contact me with CV attached by +852 2245 3316 or Dorothy.email@example.com to have a confidential discussion.
*Please note that we will only respond to relevant applicants for now, but do not worry if you do not hear from us! We will definitely keep you in mind and reach out to you when there's a relevant role.*