I am looking for Senior Business Project Manager who will be responsible for the whole transformation delivery, stakeholder management, project budget management and schedule for Claim Transformation project for one of my Tier 1 International Insurer clients. You will be responsible for Program Implementation (mainly on the business side) in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for managing the cross-functional teams and ensure alignment back up to the program level.
- Provide project reports to ensure that the plan and business scope for solution delivery are maintained as per the business case developed.
- Ensure project stakeholders have an understanding of project status and change implemented
Skills and qualifications:
- At least 7/8 years of solid experience in project management or in a delivery role in FS/ Advisory industry.
- Previous delivery experience on a business project would be a MUST.
- Previous Digital/ Claims transformation experience would be an asset.
- Knowledge and proficiency in project management tools, techniques, and systems development methodologies (both Waterfall and Agile) and life cycles.
- Strong PMO skills to establish controls, track resource/costs and provide good business solutions
Please reach out to Dorothy Lee (+852 2245 3316 / Dorothy.Lee@ojassociates.com) to know more about the role.