We are working on the URGENT requirement for one of the leading international Insurers here in Hong Kong. We are looking for someone with a minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, ability to work in a hybrid Waterfall/Agile environment and have experience with Business requirement gathering and its documentation.
- Illustrate "as-is" & "to-be" process diagrams, re-engineer and suggest potential improvements to strive for digital and operational excellence;
- Capture, Document and manage global/local business requirements in a form of User stories and Waterfall BRDs;
- Work on the Business solution designs and transform it into quality deliverables by vendors and internal technology/business team (NO need to draft Functional Specs);
- Assist business users and local BU users in UAT and post-implementation review after deployment;
- Conduct and help PM with end-user training, adaptation and post-implementation management.
Key Requirements to candidates:
- Cantonese Language capabilities (due to stakeholders' requirements);
- Business Analyst experience (ideally, experience with both BRD types for a hybrid Waterfall/Agile projects) within Digital and Regulatory projects;
- Strong Insurance Domain experience - a MUST;
- Experience in managing and driving requirements for the HK digital applications change implementation;
- Driving requirements with the Technology Partner & SME for providing solutions to a business problem;
- Experience in developing Customer/User journey, Use cases and Agile methodology would be a PLUS.