Underwriting Analyst - MI
- Work with the team to enhance the MI offering, and respond to any ad hoc queries raised.
- Act as a liaison between the central MI team and the Energy team, ensuring that the central MI is understood, and offer improvement ideas where it is not used.
- Identify key new data sources that would be beneficial to the team, and work with the relevant departments to bring them into our data warehouses/sandpits.
- Identify any data issues that are affecting the team, and help the Central MI team to resolve them.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in an MI role, ideally with some Insurance knowledge.
- The successful candidate will have sensible judgement and meticulous attention to detail and will be highly service focussed
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Intermediate SQL
- Understanding of data management principles
- Intermediate experience of a data visualisation tool, such as Power BI, SSRS or Tableau.
- Advanced Excel
I lavori simili
- London, England
- Additional Benefits
- giorni 17 fa
MI Developer Purpose & Accountability Support the data engineer in providing solution architecture and solutions for the extraction and transformation of data to help the business make use of data central to its day-to-day operations Understand the principles of good data warehouse prac... Leggi di più
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- giorni 5 fa
With an amazing brand name in Financial Services based in Dublin - this programme of work will deliver strategic projects supporting revenue generation, new product launches and digital Programmes. Business Analyst - Permanent Reporting to a Business Transformation director, you will wo... Leggi di più
- Brussels, Belgium
- giorni 10 fa
Mission The function is a key function in the organisation: Supporting the commercial activity by mapping its dynamics Foundation of every strategic decision by means of the delivered reports and analyses. The function provides a transversal view over the whole banking activities and co... Leggi di più
Senior Functional Analyst
- Brussels, Belgium
- giorni 6 fa
Position: The functional analyst is responsible for the functional design of a specific application within the domain of the Contract Management System. In this function, he or she works closely with the 'owners' of the applications and other system analysts to ensure that the establish... Leggi di più