Big 3 Consultancy seeking experienced Trustee Pensions Actuarial Consultant to be based out of one of their UK offices | London, Manchester, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Birmingham, Leeds
About the business
A leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Due to growth within their trustee advisory team and the aim to continue growing their market share, this consultancy are seeking ambitious and experienced Trustee Pensions Actuarial Consultants.
About the role
As a Trustee Pensions Advisory Consultant, you will advise clients on strategic pensions issues, including valuations and funding negotiations, integrated risk management, risk settlement projects, PPF levy management and member options. You will lead the day-to-day relationships with certain clients, taking accountability for the quality of technical work delivered to clients, including reviewing work from the calculation support team as required and project managing large projects including valuations and factor reviews.
What you will need
- Relevant industry experience in retirement/pensions in addition to consulting experience
- Qualified/part qualified actuary
- Track record in leading client relationships
- Experience in advising trustees on strategic pension issues
What you will get in return
- Competitive salary of between £50,000-£70,000 dependent on experience (flexible dependent on experience)
- Bonus scheme entitlement
- Comprehensive benefits package to be tailored to suit the individual
- Large variety of work to ensure you have a well-rounded skill-set
- Flexible working
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays + the opportunity to buy or sell
If this opportunity is not for you but you are looking to consider your options within pensions actuarial, please don't hesitate to get in touch on the details listed.