Treasury Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the treasury team ensuring that all payments and queries are processed in an accurate and timely manner
DETAILED SPEC AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
The role is critical in developing the team to be high performing and providing the best level of customer service to all of our internal and external stakeholders.
Ensuring controls are in place and operating effectively around the safeguarding of our cash is a critical component of this role along with maintening up to date process documentation and control performance metrics.In addition, the role will be responsible for ensuring all compliance tasks are performed accurately and timely including the KYC process.
The role offers the opportunity to develop the capabilities of the treasury function and move towards a high quality customer centric team.
- Manage the Treasury Operations team in their day to day activities, ensuring that settles all payments in a timely manner;
- Administer the online banking platforms including the maintenance of strict controls around access rights and ongoing review;
- Management of the annual KYC and supporting processes and new bank account set up;
- Managing all banking mandates ensuring documentation is up to date and stored securely;
- Ensuring that effective controls are in place pertaining to the safe guarding of cash and the use of each of the Legal Entity bank accounts extending to the branches;
- Oversight of monitoring and controlling PTF payments working closely with Compliance, Risk and Controls Teams to ensure controls around these are robust;
- Review the activities undertaken in the team and plan for transition of non-core activities to the relevant function.
- Key contact for all internal and external audit queries;
- Oversee the development and documentation of appropriate procedures and policies;
- Effective key stakeholder management;
- Adherence to all relevant regulatory requirements forms part of your role, and the demonstration of behaviours as set out in the Conduct Risk Policy, as they relate to your role, is core to 's commitment to placing customers at the centre of our business and behaving with integrity. expects you to understand your responsibilities relating to all regulatory and internal requirements, and to proactively demonstrate compliance with these requirements and behaviours at all times. These requirements include Solvency II, fair treatment of customers, Financial Crime, Data Protection, Conflicts of Interest, and Whistleblowing.
DETAILED JOB SPEC AVAILABLE ON REQUEST