Treasury Operations Analyst
The role holder will have perform/assist in the oversight of control functions to ensure daily processing and associated tasks are completed within SLA. The role holder will show a can do attitude in their day to day processing, using their knowledge and skills to support junior team members, whilst improving overall standards within the team
- Ensuring that all FX, Payment, Deposit and bond transactions are settled in accordance with SLA's
- Ensuring all control processes are completed and that all issues are raised and resolved
- Assisting finance/reconciliations and ensuring any differences are resolved within deadlines.
- Supporting with the investigation and the resolution of queries with banks and brokers in a timely manner; engaging, building and maintaining relationships with correspondent banks and other 3rd parties.
- Constantly reviewing processes and providing suggestions for improvements. Collaboratively working with stakeholders within the bank to deliver those improvements.
- Maintaining compliance with external regulatory requirements and the internal control environments
- Ensuring Mobile Payment E-Wallets are funded by communicating with Front office regarding position requirements. Creating and instructing funding movements and ensuring that clients are able to process transfers without delay.
- Project Management - identify, scope and deliver projects within deadline. Projects will be small scale process enhancements, large scale implementations. Working with IT and other business stakeholders to ensure smooth integration into the live environment.
I lavori simili
Group Treasury Controller - Insurance
- London, England
- £55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- giorni 14 fa
My client are looking for an experienced Treasury Accountant to join their team as Group Treasury Controller. Job Title: Group Treasury Controller Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits Industry: Insurance Location: London The Role: As Group Treasury Controller, you will monitor t... Leggi di più
Senior FP&A Analyst
- Cheshire, England
- Desirable Package
- giorni 17 fa
I am currently working with an exciting Insurance business based in Cheshire who are looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst to join the team. The ideal candidate will be incredibly data driven and very analytic with a key eye for identifying trends, building and changing systems, and excepti... Leggi di più
Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Analyst
- City of London, London
- giorni 6 fa
The Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst is responsible for: assisting in the detailed timely preparation of the Corporate and Financial Plans to include the forecasting of revenues, costs, balance sheet / business volumes, capital availability, resourcing & funding as per the Board an... Leggi di più
Senior Financial Analyst - Financial Services
- City of London, London
- giorni 28 fa
Senior Financial Analyst My client, a US parented Financial Services firm that are listed on the NYSE, is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their Real Estate team. This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a commercially focused role, in a business that offer; a highly competi... Leggi di più