The role holder will have perform/assist in the oversight of control functions to ensure daily processing and associated tasks are completed within SLA. The role holder will show a can do attitude in their day to day processing, using their knowledge and skills to support junior team members, whilst improving overall standards within the team
- Ensuring that all FX, Payment, Deposit and bond transactions are settled in accordance with SLA's
- Ensuring all control processes are completed and that all issues are raised and resolved
- Assisting finance/reconciliations and ensuring any differences are resolved within deadlines.
- Supporting with the investigation and the resolution of queries with banks and brokers in a timely manner; engaging, building and maintaining relationships with correspondent banks and other 3rd parties.
- Constantly reviewing processes and providing suggestions for improvements. Collaboratively working with stakeholders within the bank to deliver those improvements.
- Maintaining compliance with external regulatory requirements and the internal control environments
- Ensuring Mobile Payment E-Wallets are funded by communicating with Front office regarding position requirements. Creating and instructing funding movements and ensuring that clients are able to process transfers without delay.
- Project Management - identify, scope and deliver projects within deadline. Projects will be small scale process enhancements, large scale implementations. Working with IT and other business stakeholders to ensure smooth integration into the live environment.