I am recruiting for a Treasury Analyst to work for a leading Financial Services Organisation based in Sutton. The successful applicant will be working within the Payments team, which forms part of the operations group. The role holder will be responsible for the settlement of hundreds of foreign exchange transactions per day on behalf of the global client base.
- Confirming foreign exchange and money market trade with counter parties.
- Assisting Finance/ reconciliations and insuring any differences are resolved with deadlines.
- Maintaining compliance with external regulatory requirements and the internal control environment.
- Project Management - Identify, scope and deliver project within deadline.
- Able to adapt at multi-tasking to meet dealines.
- Previous experience in a similar Treasury Role is required.
- Comfortably engages with others.
- Listens to others and asks questions to gain better understanding.
To discuss further please apply online OR email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I lavori simili
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Plus Benefits
- giorni 29 fa
I am recruiting for an Treasury Analyst to work within a Financial Services Firm based in Milton Keynes. The Treasury Analyst will report into The Head of Treasury and be part of the Finance team. As the Treasury Analyst you will be responsible for all day to day treasury related cash m... Leggi di più
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- giorni 16 fa
The Reconciliation Analyst will be based in Dublin and report into the Finance Manager. Responsibilities * The reconciliation of merchant settlement bank accounts * The reconciliation of merchant liabilities. * Research and resolve any reconciliation discrepancies * Updating of systems ... Leggi di più
Reporting Analyst - Insurance
- New York County, New York, USA
- giorni 6 fa
Our Client is one the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty re-insurers. Due to a period of accelerated growth and increase share of the local market, the finance team are looking for high potential individuals to join our dynamic and fast paced team. MAJOR DUTIES AND RE... Leggi di più
Indirect Tax Analyst
- City of London, London
- £200 - £275 per day
- giorni 13 fa
Job Overview The role holder will be responsible for the VAT Compliance work while the audit runs until the end of the year. Key Responsibilties To complete the monthly VAT compliance for the French entities. Perform reconciliations, intrastats, EC Sales listings and the VAT Returns the... Leggi di più