I am currently working with a leading Insurance company in Central London who are looking to source an Interim Treasury Accountant. This contract is initially for 6 months and will working within the Centralised Treasury Function, reporting directly to the Treasury Manager.
- Day to day transactions carried out appropriately within the Treasury management system and the general ledger system.
- Assist in the production of financial statements for certain of the Group's treasury companies.
- Month end Treasury management system reports are produced accurately and in a timely manner for use by other stakeholders outside of Treasury.
- Ensure that processes and controls around the preparation of financial information are robust, clearly documented and appropriately followed.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Working towards holding further Treasury qualifications (AMCT).
- Insurance OR Financial Services experience is essential.
- Exposure to the delivery of financial and management information reporting cycle to senior management.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.