My client are looking to hire an accounts assistant to be part of their well-established finance team.
Ideal candidate will be ambitious looking to complete their accounting exams and progress in their career with a leading FS company.
Role will be to support the Financial Controller in preparing financial reporting and maintaining the Books of Account for the BIdac ledgers.
- Bookkeeping, bank entries and monthly journals using Agresso
- Preparation of bank reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Preparation of key balance sheet reconciliations on a quarterly basis
- Preparation of key investment reconciliations on a quarterly basis
- Analytical review of period end insurance receivable and payable balances
- Day to day monitoring and matching of insurance receipts/payments
- Identifying and advising of corrective action where appropriate, to include posting journals using Agresso (GL Package).
- Assisting in preparation of trial balances and statutory accounts
- Assist in the preparation of regulatory returns for BIdac or relevant tax authorities
- Ad hoc reporting including co-ordination and collection of information to prepare internal reports.
- Liaise with Credit Control, Treasury Team, Banks, Underwriters and other Finance Teams as appropriate.
- Support BIdac Controller and Finance Manager with Ad Hoc requests and projects as necessary