I am currently working with a Global Macro Hedge Fund managing over £2bn in assets who is looking to bring on a Trading System Analyst.
This exciting new role is for a determined professional looking to join their London based team as a Trading Systems Analyst. They're looking to appoint a new individual who is technically proficient and has experience working with financial systems at a buy side firm. This role will suit someone who is looking for the opportunity to be a part of a special build out and be a part of a dynamic high calibre culture.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 to 4 years' experience at a buy side firm working with financial systems.
- A proficient understanding of the trade life cycle.
- Experience with SQL and the capability to construct and manage databases.
- Strong VBA skills and the ability to code in Python would be an advantage.
The responsibilities will range from:
- Participating in the support of trade workflow between systems.
- Improving the management of databases.
- Creating and maintaining technical specification tools.
- Being responsible for the management and testing of system changes