A Tier 1 Insurer is urgently looking for a Project Manager for their Operations team. A successful candidate will get the opportunity to work with a fast-growing & dynamic team and with the best remuneration package across the industries.
This role is to drive distribution tools/platform/process upgrade and transformation with customer led experiences, digitalization and technology through the partnership with Distribution teams across channels, IT and Operations, Product and Channel Marketing.
- Support Head of Distribution Solution and Transformation to ideate, develop and implement Distribution related transformation initiatives
- Deliver digital solutions across distribution channels, support e-application for sales illustration and launch all-in-one portal for users from distribution
- Create value to agency force, bank and brokerage partners and end customers with a new digital dimension to the sales process and experience
- Work jointly with Business Analysts in formulating and defining scope and objectives through research and fact finding
- Subject Matter Expertise input to the requirements elaboration process, supporting with market intelligence, data, technical and commercial inputs
- Perform gap analysis, prepare business case, consolidate requirements and convert into actions like blueprinting and prototyping of digital solutions, sales illustration tools and digital assistant
- Hands-on and end to end responsibility from ideation to project delivery. Ensure deliverables are on time, on budget and aligned to agreed requirements
- Drives success through internal activation of promotion, training, KPI monitoring to maximize adoption and satisfaction of users
- Minimum 5+ years experiences in relevant areas
- Understanding and hands on experiences on insurance sales process/customer journey and the related solutions with a focus on agency channel
- Proficiency in Customer Experience/User Experience/Digital product development cycle. Exposure to Business Analysis considered as added value
- Digital product management/owner experience of online and mobile solutions, in agile methodology, from initiation, delivery, quality assurance, ongoing optimization will be ideal
- General marketing and project management experiences in branding, campaign activation, content production and marketing; ideally with insurance agency sales force as audience
- Proven ability to work cross functionally and with vendors to drive the requirements and solutions as well as resolve operational issues like bridging the agenda between business and technology
- Creative self-starter, business savvy with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communications skills and proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese
To quickly apply, please feel free to send your updated CV to my email: email@example.com for a confidential chat.