A Tier 1 Insurer is urgently looking for a Project Manager for their Operations team. A successful candidate will get the opportunity to work with a fast-growing & dynamic team and with the best remuneration package across the industries.
- Define and maintain the project life cycle processes including business case preparation, project initiation, demand management, scoping, planning and implementation; manage project scope, timeline and budget along the project life cycle.
- Implement and maintain best practice project governance, standards, procedures and reporting for project delivery
- Manage project implementation activities for a smooth transition; track benefits and consolidate lessons learnt after implementation for improvements
- Provide support and guidance to team members;
- Assess the respect of the processes and drive improvement plans
- Conduct Project Steering Committee meeting and report changes to stakeholders in a timely manner to make sure the projects are well managed
- Assess and manage project risks and ensure initiatives comply with compliance regulations within the financial sector
- Maintain effective communication with project sponsor and key stakeholders to keep the project team aligned and informed
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business Administration or Information Systems
- Professional qualification in project management will be ideal
- Minimum 5 years in Life Insurance industry and well understanding in insurance operation
- Have solid project and project management skill, with experience of managing sizeable projects is required
- Self-motivated with good management and effective communication skill, able to interact with people at different levels
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- With leadership skill to motivate and drive team members to meet project targets
To quickly apply, please send your updated CV to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.