You will play a key role to organize all projects assigned under the Execution Roadmap and ensure they deliver the desirable outcome to the business.
Support project owners in planning, deployment and successful execution of project with timely follow-through and debrief.
Monitor and oversee multiple project performance, formulate a regular report structure and lead the coordination of project-related issue resolution.
- Organize the function's project and initiative program in accordance with the goals of the business
- Drives cross-functional execution of projects from requirements to delivery, ensuring on-time delivery in accordance with stated objectives.
- Ensure departmental deliverables are aligned across projects and initiatives for the region
- Develop program charters, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan and other associated elements
- Support the development, governance, roadmaps and oversight of new projects
- Serve as a contact point for regional projects across the business
- Act as project lead to manage and coordinate project activities
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and Administration-related project activities
- Consult with senior management, reviewing proposals to determine required stakeholder needs, goals, scope, timeframe, cost, resourcing and procedures in order to deliver
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Assess program performance with a view to maximizing return on investment
- 5+ years in a similar role across project and/or program management in the financial services industry
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in business or related field
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Occasional travel in the region required
Your Technical Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage
- Strong verbal and written Chinese, Japanese or Korean language is preferred
- Project management software
- Time/effort tracking and financial reporting tools
- Slack, Microsoft Teams or other collaboration tools
- MS Office
To quickly apply, please send your updated CV to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.