I have an opportunity for a Threat Intelligence Manager to join a leading Financial Services business who are looking to grow out an existing team as well as develop and deliver a new Threat Intelligence strategy. You will be working with internal teams and outsourced service providers to respond to the ever-changing threat landscape facing the organisation and influence their response.
As the Threat Intelligence Manager, you will join a team of other likeminded professionals who are looking to protect your organisation from malicious attacks and help uncover potential breaches.
Skills for Threat Intelligence Manager:
- Background in a technical security role with real world experience of Cyber incidents
- Understanding of common malware, exploit tools and techniques
- Knowledge around emerging threats and ability to identify and prioritise issues from large amounts of research from both internal and external sources
- Strong knowledge around collating, analysing and reporting on quantitative data
- Able to define, develop and implement a Threat Intelligence strategy
- Experienced leading a team of analysts and improving skills within a team
- Strong communications skills and keen to impart knowledge on others
- Certified in CREST, ITIL, CISM, CISSP, CEH, CSEG, GCIH etc.
You will be expected as the Threat Intelligence Manager to be involved the communication of threats to the business as well as help raise awareness & knowledge IT Security across the business. This role is all about bringing together the right skills within a matrixed organisation to effectively respond to threats.
This is a great opportunity to join a business looking at implementing a new Cyber Security strategy across a number of regions and this role will be integral to the success of the role.
For more information or to apply please contact Alec Dewell on 0203 861 9134 or firstname.lastname@example.org