Test Manager / Test Lead - Automation - £50K
A successful Financial Services business who have this year opened a Manchester office which they are currently growing is recruiting for a Test Manager with experience with Automation. The business currently run UAT testing, but require this Test Manager to come in and look at how they move into automation testing including choosing tools and set this up. This role will report directly into the IT Director and will join a small growing team which is part of a wider IT team based in London.
- Lead testing activities on a variety of projects
- Implement Automation within the business for the first time including choosing tools
- Define the Scope of testing activities (Produce Test Plans)
- Lead Test Readiness Reviews and Quality Gates
- Hands on testing: Testcase analysis and design, test execution, test reporting
- Create Test Completion Reports
- Collaborate with development teams in multiple locations.
- Coordinate and support business UAT
- Types of projects: Wide variety, e.g. new APIs, data migrations, product enhancements etc.
- Requires excellent communication skills: ability to communicate with people located in different locations.
- Requires strong analytical skills to understand requirements and drive them out where they may have been poorly documented.
- Automation experience (either hands on or implemention experience)
This is a role with plenty of scope and opportunity! The company offer flexible working hours and are based centrally in Manchester next to a main tram stop.