A technology business based inbetween Nottingham and Mansfield are recruiting for a Test Lead to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract to help assist them with a key IT transformation Programme. This position will run until October 2020. The salary on offer for this Test Lead position is between £45,000 - £55,000 plus benefits.
The programme this Test Lead position will be working on will be based around decommission servers, removal of legacy software platforms & rewriting test solutions. The Programme is running waterfall however the Development and Test will be Agile. The Test Framework and high level plans are in place and the current interim Test Manager will do a full handover.
The Test Lead role duties:
- Define Low Level Test Plans from design specs
- Test Readiness Review (Entry Criteria)
- Formal requirements will be split out into user stories and managed in a typical agile way (Scrum or Kanban )
- Requirements / acceptance criteria analysis and test case design
- Hands-on manual Test Execution within an agile team
- Co-ordinate testing of other teams, e.g. infrastructure for OAT
- Progress Reporting
- Defect Management
- Create Test Completion Reports
- Strong communication skills - teams located in different offices
If this is role that you are interested in, please apply within.