Our client, an award-winning Software House, are looking for a Test Analyst to join their team in Warrington. The ideal candidate will be looking to drive their career forward in collaboration with the practices and processes within the Test Team. The Test Analyst will strive to champion quality across the department and will play a part in shaping our processes and delivering our Agile transformation, whilst all the time working towards enhancing and progressing their career.
- Work with an Agile test environment as part of a collaborative team to ensure Sprint goals are achieved
- Get involved in the production of test artefacts for functional, non-functional, integration and performance testing of applications, databases and infrastructure builds
- Assist with the provision of time and effort estimates for testing activities during a sprint
- Contribute and take part in 3 Amigo sessions to ensure backlog grooming is completed effectively.
- Looks to utilise testing knowledge, where appropriate, to help assess, advise and implement the best test approach for a particular set of acceptance criteria
- Ensures that any risks associated with the agreed test strategy and the system test plan are clearly documented and surfaced to key stakeholders
- Experience of Agile Testing Methodologies with the ability to deliver testing solutions within Sprints
- Ability to contribute to 3 Amigo Sessions
- Able to estimate User Stories and provide rationale behind the estimate
- 1 year's working knowledge of SQL Server including testing data flows through systems, transformation, data reconciliation and data interrogation across the whole stack.
- Experienced in the testing BI and Data Warehouse development
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work well on own or as part of an Agile team
For further information please apply.