Technology Risk Lead - FS - Cambridgeshire- Up to £60k + Package
I have an opportunity for an ambitious Technology Risk Lead to join a leading Leading organisation adding to their IT Risk team. The Technology Risk Lead will work as part of the 2LOD and be the main contact for a number of risk owners and stakeholders across the business.
This is a key role for the business as they look to add robustness and growth to their risk function with someone who has strong experience in Technology Risk. You will have to be a proactive Technology Risk Lead getting out into the business, challenging difficult stakeholders and helping to improve the overall ability of the business to effectively manage IT & Technology risk.
Responsibilities for Technology Risk Lead:
- Provide oversight to the IT & Change teams around technology risks
- Work with relevant teams globally and advise on risk management.
- Provide CRO, CIO & Risk committees an independent view of Technology Risks
- Work with senior stakeholders across the business to ensure IT Risk are maintained in line with risk appetite
- Monitor the growing threats both internally & externally and help improve the overall business resilience.
Skills for Emerging Technology Risk Lead:
- Ability to undertake and lead risk assessments across Change & Technology
- Knowledge of third-party risk management frameworks
- Ability to lead and develop risk analysts
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced business
- Able to work between technical and non-technical teams
- CRISC, CISM or CISSP certification
As the Technology Risk lead, you will be an expert when it comes to understanding and improving risk processes in IT, and Change as well as implementing standards across the relevant teams. In previous roles, you will have taken a proactive approach with the business in either a first or second line role. You will be ensuring key programmes controls are in place.
This is a great opportunity to join a business looking at changing the way they approach Technology Risk and would be great for anyone looking to help transform the procedures and policies at a business.
For more information or to apply please contact Jonathan Lord on 0203 861 9150 or email@example.com