A new opportunity has arisen for a Technology Risk Assurance- Senior Manager to join a growing Technology Risk & Advisory team for a leading consultancy.
This role will be client facing, prpare proposals, scoping engagements and ensuring fieldwork and reporting are completed to a high standard.
Key responsibilities include;
- Act as a major point of contact for technology advisory clients alongside other Senior Manager and Partners
- Keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of internal audit and advisory client
- Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional value-adding assignments
- Be a strong leader of people including motivating and developing the team
- Extensive IT internal and audit advisory experience including managing multiple engagements
- Certified in one of the following,CISA, CGEIT, CRISC
- Seasoned technologist with the ability to understand a clients technology environment
- Variety of work with the ability to progress
- Bi-annual performance and salary reviews
- Competitive salary and package