Leading Insurance Business; Business Critical Value-Add Role; Superb Work Life Balance And Career Development Opportunities
This leading insurance business is widely regarded as an employer of choice due to their superb work life balance and career development opportunities. They are looking to hire a Technology Risk professional into a business critical role which will enable you to contribute strategically to the business.
You will be working closely with multiple senior stakeholders to drive initiatives focusing on operationalising ITIL and applying ITIL/COBIT processes and principles to streamline the IT processes and optimize operational efficiencies of the business. You will also be responsible for Technology Risk, including fronting regulators; managing internal auditors; developing technology risk KRIs and thresholds and managing IT Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA).
- You should have at least 7 years of experience in a technology risk / process governance role within financial services
- Working knowledge of MAS TRM guidelines and understanding of proposed changes is essential
- ITIL expert level certification is essential
- Experience in operationalising ITIL and applying ITIL/COBIT processes and principles is essential
- Must have experience working with internal auditors