Technical Security Assurance Analyst
The primary responsibility of the Technical Security Assurance Analyst is to deliver assurance activities across all cyber security services delivered by Group IT Security. You will coordinate with third party providers in order to deliver technical security control assessments for the business in the areas of penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, application security testing and firewall assurance.
- Coordinate with third party providers in order to deliver technical security control assessments in the areas of penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, application security testing and firewall assurance. This involves: Scoping of these tests, Coordinating the timely execution of the testing schedule, Reviewing, prioritising and coordinating remediation of findings and issues
- Conduct IT security control testing and evidence review (e.g. in the area of identity and assess management ) and provide associated improvement recommendations to help ensure controls outlined in the policies and standards are designed and operating effectively.
- Engage and coordinate with Group IT and business divisions to facilitate planning and execution of the security testing activities in order to meet testing schedule and internal audit requirement.
- Track progress and support control owners to implement remediation actions required to close internal and external audit findings in a timely and effective manner.
- Support IT and business transformation projects by performing security assessments and ensuring that controls and security requirements are being implemented through the transformation lifecycle.
- Track and prepare reporting on risk metrics for the assurance programme, to help ensure that senior stakeholders within Group IT and business divisions are aware of key vulnerabilities and risks within the organisation.
- Ensure alignment to the businesses Customer Experience and Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) policy.
- CISSP qualification essential
I lavori simili
Application Security Analyst
- Hove, East Sussex
- £45000 - £60000 per annum
- giorni 5 fa
You will work with third party security providers and with business division Information Security Officers, developers, coders and testers to identify application security requirements. You will perform threat modelling for high risk applications to ensure security requirements meet the... Leggi di più
Senior Security Analyst
- Essex, England
- giorni 10 fa
An excellent opportunity has a arisen for a Security Analyst to join a growing security team for a well known FS company. This role will be to help mature the IT Security by providing assurance and manage third parties. Key responsibilities will include; Work closely with third party re... Leggi di più
Third Party Security Analyst
- London, England
- £45000 - £60000 per annum
- giorni 22 fa
The primary responsibility of the Third-Party Security Analyst is to support management of third party security risks for all of the organisations third-party suppliers. You will classify third party suppliers based on the sensitivity of data they have access to and the overall risk pos... Leggi di più
Infrastructure Security Manager
- City of London, London
- £70000 - £80000 per annum
- giorni 3 fa
Collaborate with Head of Infrastructure Security and other key stakeholders to define and implement an organisation wide infrastructure security strategy including information protection and application security strategy, to help ensure that policies and standards and other industry req... Leggi di più