Technical Project Manager
We are seeking talented and high-energy project managers to join our project management team to drive key IT projects in Core Insurance Systems and Digital Transformation. In addition to excelling in core project management, successful candidates will demonstrate strong leadership skills, come from a software engineering background, and possess strong communication.
- Drive the execution of projects while acting as the liaison between business teams and technology delivery teams; when working in a large program, collaborate with the program manager and among project managers to achieve overall program objectives.
- Provide hands-on project management during all phases - Analysis, Design, Development, System and End to End Testing, Implementation, and Post Implementation.
- Report on project and software metrics including progress, defects, costs, resource utilization, risks, and issues.
- Demonstrate leadership by consistently taking charge of challenges and leading the team towards resolution in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates personal accountability, leads by example, and "owns" the project
- Strong understanding of distributed systems, preferably experience building enterprise systems for large enterprises. Strong experience in managing large cross-functional teams in a matrixed environment.
- Experience in managing projects in an Agile environment; experience in managing projects using project management tools such as Rally and Jira.
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts easily and be able to participate in high-level technical discussions.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make decisions based on metrics rather than just judgment.
- Strong business analysis skills with ability to synthesize business processes and lead functional discussions pertaining to the project with functional and business members.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, motivation, and facilitation skills.
- Experience with Property and Casualty (P&C) strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems required.
- Must come from a programming background and familiarity with what it takes to build modern distributed systems.
- Minimum 5 year with growing responsibilities as a Technology Project Manager.
- Project Management Certifications such as PMP, PMI-ACP, Scrum Master nice to have.
I lavori simili
IT Project Manager
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- €500 - €650 per day
- giorni 17 fa
IT Project Manager Dublin city centre - daily rate contract How does a 12 months daily rate contract for an IT Project Manager at a leading life insurance provider sound in central Dublin? This includes full end-to-end responsibility for IT project delivery under the program, managing m... Leggi di più
Project Manager - Oracle HFM implementation
- Hong Kong
- giorni 5 fa
One of the leading International Universal Insurers is currently expanding its Transformation team and is looking for a Senior and Junior Project Managers (2 separate roles). From you, we will need ideally previous experience of working in Regional or Global project, direct management o... Leggi di più
IT Project Manager - Daily Rate Contract
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- giorni 18 fa
We are seeking talented and high-energy IT project manager to join a new team within an established business based in North Dublin. This individual will sit on the Mobile & Digital Transformation team. In addition to excelling in core project management, successful candidates will demon... Leggi di più
Senior Project Manager - Insurance - Digital
- Roswell, Georgia
- giorni 24 fa
"Project Manager need to oversee multiple workstreams for the program" 5-7 years of project management, coordinating and executing IT projects Experience delivering large IT programs P&C insurance The Project Manager must be effective at leading and guiding the work of project delivery ... Leggi di più