Technical Product Manager - AEM
The main function of a business systems analyst is to analyze science, engineering, business and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems. All candidates must have excellent communication and facilitation skills along with proven ability to gather and define requirements, conduct analysis, and write clear documentation.
- Manage Business Requirements for AEM projects and Infrastructure Projects* Must have
- Solicit, Analyze and define requirements for large-scale projects (integrations with other systems, migrations to AEM, translation, etc.).
- Define agile stories for AEM development teams
- Review Agile stories for completeness and accuracy and acceptance criteria
- Ensure scalability and adherence to company web and IT standards
- Translate business needs AEM Development teamwork
- Investigating AEM and other Adobe capabilities and make recommendations to limit customizations
- Business analysis/project management experience in a web marketing environment
- Strong requirements gathering, analysis, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to write comprehensive business requirements and documentation
- Experience leading large cross-functional teams and contributing to a professional work environment by demonstrating integrity, promoting teamwork, and fostering positive communication
- Business or Systems analysis experience with Web Content Management Systems (WCM) and Digital Asset Management (DAM).
- Knowledge of Web Marketing and Customer Relation Management (CRM)
- Experience working as an Analyst and/or Product Owner in an agile methodology