Are you searching for an entry-level role to begin your career with a leading company in commercial insurance?
Are you wanting a company with a great culture, flexible hours, casual dress code, and amazing benefits?
Are you looking to gain expertise in insurance underwriting systems, processes, within multiple insurance products?
Entry Level - Technical Assistant - Melville, NY or NYC
Competitive Salary + Comprehensive Benefits
My client is a global specialist in insurance and reinsurance. They offer a modern working environment, with multiple divisions, and offer a wide array of career progression opportunities. They are well known for their diversity in the workplace, management that empowers their employees, and a highly desired work place atmosphere.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Communicate with underwriters and brokers to get information necessary to accurately and efficiently process the business.
- Prepare and coordinate all transactions and internal processing for multiple products, including but not limited to: binders, invoices, policies, endorsements, cancellations, renewals, non-renewals and reinstatements.
- Internal and external monthly reporting.
- Enter submissions and business information for underwriter to review for multiple products among multiple lines of business.
The successful candidate should have the following skills:
- 0-2 year's experience within related field, but welcome to those with more experience!
- Desire to be a part of a team in a highly collaborative environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Detail oriented and an eye for accuracy
- Full health/dental/vision
- Flexible hours!
- Continuing education opportunities
- Casual dress code
- A close-knit team of like-minded individuals
Applications without resumes will not be considered.
To hear more about his opportunity and register your interest, please click apply or email Jaylene.Kessler@ojassociates.com