Technical Architect (Java) - Jacksonville - 6 Month Contract to Hire
My client, a fast-growing insurance carrier in Jacksonville, are looking for an experience Technical Architect with strong backend business services for P&C Insurance. Position Responsibilities:
- Working with Senior IT and Business Managers to define the strategic roadmap.
- Working with development teams supporting systems for the three P&C companies.
- Collaborating with other members of the Enterprise Architecture team on technologies and approaches.
- Participating in Proof of Concept work to evaluate platforms and capabilities.
- Leading a team through the initial stages of a development program.
- 8 + years of progressively more responsible work experience in a technical discipline.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, on-prem to cloud migration, DEVOPS, Infrastructure as Code, Organizational Change Management, and focus on business outcomes required.
- Experience with design, development, and deployment of cloud native solutions such as Lambda, API Gateway, Docker containers, cloud data platforms (DynamoDB, Aurora, RDS), AL / ML platforms is a plus.
- Proven experience in designing and developing large scale enterprise applications in a technical development lead role, solution architecture role, application architecture role, or enterprise architecture role.
- Must have strong presentation, verbal, and written skills.
- Application performance analysis and tuning experience.
- Experience with Test Driven Development.
If interested, please respond with an updated resume.