Sr. Technical Analyst - Legal and Compliance technology
Looking for an individual to join the Technology team. The individual will be part of the Legal and Compliance technology Agile team that implements technology solutions for the Legal and Compliance department (vendor SaaS solutions that are configured for business needs, as well as native cloud applications built in AWS).
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate requirements sessions with business stakeholders from Inception to detailed business and technical requirements.
- Break down Business increments into Features and User stories
- Document business requirements, as is and to be process flows
- Verify requirements and ensuring consistency across the set of requirements as they emerge
- Translate the business requirements into technical design
- Partner with architecture and technical team to determine the best technical solution to meet the requirements
- Hands on configure the SaaS applications to meet the business requirements
- Unit and system test the technology solutions
- Create test cases
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT), manage defect tracking, issue resolution.
- Facilitate move of the solutions to production
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Information Management, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years' experience as a technical business analyst, preferably in Legal, Compliance, or regulatory environment
- Hands on experience configuring various Software as a Services (SaaS) solutions
- Strong communicator (written, verbal), experience communicating with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in working on Agile teams and using agile tracking and process management tools, (e.g. Rally, JIRA)
- Experience with hands on testing, writing test cases and managing user acceptance testing.
- Proven fast learner