Title: Tax Manager
Salary: £60,000 to £75,000 + Benefits
An established financial services business based in Yorkshire is seeking a Tax specialist to join the business as Tax Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for a tax SME or established manager seeking a new challenge in a newly formed role.
- Delivery timely information to the Corporate tax function
- Oversee a small team
- Present quarterly reporting
- Review tax provisions
- Advise on tax planning for the business
- Improve processes by implementing best practices
- Identify any tax risks
- Oversee management of direct tax services and compliance
The successful candidate must have:
- ACA, ACCA or CTA
- Experience of working in a tax role within practice or Financial Services
- Strong technical tax accounting skills and compliance knowledge
To be considered for the role please apply online or email an updated CV to Helen Bilsborough at Oliver James Associates.