We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced applications & database focused professional to become a Manager and join a reputable business within the financial services.
Based from their modern offices near Knutsford, your main responsibility will be to manage, support and develop their IT applications as well as manage the systems development team - providing technical leadership
- Plan & manage development work streams, allocating & managing work for team members
- Have a strong voice and contribute to the design, development, testing and implementation of software systems and enhancements to their core processing systems & platforms.
- Provide 3rd line support where needed
- Define & recommend solutions for projects, contributing to wider strategic plans
- Work on a rota basis, assisting with 'end of day' processes and with out of hours on-call support
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a team lead / management role with preferably a software dev background
- Experience working with Oracle databases
- Experience of creating & executing rigorous system test plans
- Experience with both Linux & Windows platforms
- Strong SQL - preferably PL/SQL
- Systems and UAT testing
- SAP business objects experience is hugely desirable
- Previous Financial Services experience is also desired
Paying up to £52k plus benefits this is a great opportunity to get involved in a role where you will be making a key difference to a business.
Please click apply or email email@example.com for more details