** Solutions Architect/Systems Designer - London - Contract **
Our client is looking for an experienced architect/systems designer to work with senior stakeholders as they look to roll out multiple COTS Systems into their IT Estate.
- In this role, you will be critically challenging designs and working on the production of physical diagrams, logical models etc.
- Production of LLD/Detailed Design including; logical models, UML, physical diagrams etc.
- Working closely with the Head of Business Systems, Lead Solutions Architect and Programme Manager to critique and shape high-level designs.
- Acting as the triage between the vendor and the business to ensure all development/modifications are carried out in accordance with the detailed design.
- An experienced architect/systems designer to work with senior stakeholders as they look to roll out multiple COTS Systems (Rulebook, Eclipse, Sharepoint, MS Dynamics) into their IT Estate.
- Solid technical understanding of systems integration through API, Web-Services development and architecture. They are looking for somebody who can help them to produce a detailed design/model for how these different systems will be communicating with each other and the wider estate.
- Ideally, you will have experience of delivering a similar programme for a London Market Insurer however wider Insurance/Financial Services experience will be considered.