My client, a global insurer, is looking to hire a talented part qualified Actuary to join their expanding pricing team. This role has broad exposure across multiple London Market lines (including, Energy, Cyber, Aviation, Property, Casualty and others).
The role will incorporate pricing model validation, closely working with the Underwriting team on rating models, and wide exposure across the pricing process.
Candidates must have:
- minimum of 2:1 in mathematical or relevant degree
- minimum 2 years General Insurance experience
- be making progress with the IFoA exams
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- previous pricing experience is advantageous but not essential
- hold the right to work in the UK