A Market leading Lloyd's syndicate is looking for a syndicate finance manager to join its high performance finance team. You candidate will be managing and overseeing the Syndicate reporting team that is responsible for the accurate preparation and submissions of statutory returns for Lloyd's.
Key responsibilities include:
- Production and submission of Lloyd's regulatory returns
- Keeping up to date with regulatory reporting regimes
- Developing a good working knowledge of the syndicate
- To be a key Senior member of the regulatory reporting team, supporting the Head of Regulatory Reporting
- Supporting other areas of the business when necessary
Key skills and experience:
- ACA Qualified
- London market experience
- Experience and knowledge of general ledger systems
- Ability to communicate well with senior executives and management
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading business in a role that is critical to the success of the business and drive your career.