Exciting new opportunity to join a successful business based near Wilmslow and Alderley Edge. The business has a number of sites throughout the UK, and is going through another period of growth, hence the growth in the IT team.
The IT is fully Cloud based. You will be working in a small team of 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineers. There is no on-call with this role, working hours between 8.30am-5.30pm, free parking on site. The offices are located just off the A34 and can be easily accessed.
The successful candidate will provide 1st and 2nd line technical support queries in a professional and efficient manner, maintaining a high degree of customer service at all times. You must be a team player and have a positive attitude with a thirst for knowledge. You will have experience of delivering excellent customer service and be confident and have clear communication in person and on the telephone. You will have previous experience working in a customer faced environment dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Deal with all queries, incidents coming through and provide solutions where possible, owning the resolution of each customer query.
- Prioritise incoming queries
- Answering calls, dealing with email requests, Face to face/ at desk support, remote support for teams outside Head Office.
- Drive service improvements and add value to processes.
- To follow and understand ITIL based Operational Lifecycle procedures (incident, problem, change, configuration, asset, etc.) to ensure a cost effective and efficient service to the Customer.
- Ensure all SLA's are met.
- Escalating technical issues when required
- General IT administration (telephone support, technical queries etc.)
- To carry out routine configuration and installation of software and hardware.
- To provide customer service excellence, ensuring all users contacts are handled in a pleasant, helpful and professional manner, with regular updates provided to the customer.
- Recommend opportunities to improve working practices and team performance.
- All requests and incidents logged with the IT Service Centre are progressed or resolved and the Customer is updated with progress at all times.
Experience and skills
- Office 365 Admin & Management - experience of full suite of apps including OneDrive, Exchange, Teams, Yammer.
- Azure Active Directory Maintenance
- Desktop Support - Win10 & MacOS
- Device Management & Monitoring - Solarwinds
- ITIL - Foundation level knowledge, ideally with certification
- IOS/IPhone/IPad support and configuration
- IT Service Desk tools - eg FreshService, remote desktop support
- LAN/WLAN Admin - HP Procurve, Cisco Meraki
- VOIP Telephony - Ring Central
- Mobile Iron / Wandera - Mobile device management