A Fortune 500 insurance client is currently recruiting for a Financial Reporting Manager to join their team.
The company has been showing exceptional growth year on year and due to outstanding results and are looking to expand their team. Reporting to the Head of Finance you will play a key leadership role whilst overseeing the Statutory Reporting and Corporate Reporting close process.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Monthly, quarterly and annual regulatory reporting.
- Drive innovation and process improvement.
- Lead and manage a small team of high calibre individuals.
- Develop new analysis of statutory income, surplus and STAT to GAAP reconciliations.
- Oversee the preparation of Schedule P and RBC processes.
- Oversee staff production of quarterly footnote disclosure for the NAIC Statements.
- Maintain SOX controls and implement new financial controls.
- Be aware upcoming changes in accounting policy and advise Business Leaders.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar.
- CPA/CA or MBA is deemed highly desirable.
- Experience working within a Large Property and Casualty insurance business.
- Demonstrated track record of career growth.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.