SQL Application Support Developer - Wakefield - 1 Day Work From
SQL Application Support Developer - Wakefield - 1 Day Work From Home
Opportunity to join a business growing through a growth period across the technology team with further investment into their product development and support teams.
You would be joining a team of 5 who work very closely with a wider development and product team of 40 people across new product development, product support, infrastructure and testing.
This role would be one of 2 SQL specialists in the team, supporting issues that may arise with data extraction from their clients databases. The team has a career path either in this team or to move into the product development team. This position has arisen as a team member has recently moved into the C# .NET team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Follow a methodical process to identify where a fault occurs
- Correct the fault where possible or escalate to relevant department when not able to fix
- Document the fault to help trace similar faults in the future
- Build / design software which can assist in the fault tracing process where possible
- To provide feedback and progress reports to the department manager on issues being investigated
- Log time spent investigating and correcting issues to assist in the identification of faulty systems
Your skills will include:
- Microsoft Office products, both usage and integration with developed solutions.
- Experience with SQL Development, SQL Application Support, T-SQL etc
- A practical appreciation of Microsoft Windows Operating systems (server and workstation)
- Ability and willingness to take on varied work including BAU and new development.
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts in clear language to non-technical people.
- Ability to clearly document work and processes and to instruct other people in performing complex tasks.
- System analysis and design.
- Excellent communication skills to fully understand, question and report on work requests.
- Good time management with particular reference to business priorities and deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
The business is located just off the M1 and offer free parking. They offer a day work from home with flexible working on a daily basis. The business also offer benefits including 26 days holiday, pension and training budgets.
I lavori simili
Application / ERP Solution Architect x2 - West Midlands - 1 WFH
- West Midlands, England
- £60000 - £70000 per annum + plus benefits inc. work from home
- giorni 16 fa
Application / ERP Solution Architect x2 - Near Birmingham Airport - 1 Day Work From Home Join a multinational business at a key period of growth across all business units. The Information Technology team service all business units / divisions. The Solutions Architect works with business... Leggi di più
Business Intelligence Manager
- Crawley, W. Sussex, S. E. England, England
- giorni 10 fa
Business Intelligence Manager West Sussex Company Overview My client, a leading Insurance company, is looking to hire a Business Intelligence Manager who will be responsible for the management of BI applications, and delivery of associated project management and analysis tasks. You will... Leggi di più
BI Senior Analyst Developer - Inside IR35
- London, England
- £350 - £400 per day + inside IR35
- giorni 16 fa
Senior BI Analyst / Developer - Public Sector - Inside IR35 - Business Objects Senior BI Analyst / Developer - Public Sector - Inside IR35 £350-£400 London We are currently working with a leading public sector organisation in London to recruit a consultant BI Analyst / Developer to work... Leggi di più
Senior Big Data Engineer
- East London, London
- Additional Benefits
- 1 giorno fa
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Big Data Engineer to join a dynamic, technology forward organisation based in East London. The purpose of the role will be to develop highly scalable, robust, performant and extensible Big Data platforms which enable collection, storage, modelling,... Leggi di più