**Solutions Architect - Insurance - London - Contract**
A leading Global London Market Insurer of mine based in the City of London is looking to hire a Solutions Architect to work on a cloud focused project leading the design of the Solution Architecture for a new platform.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Solutions Architect within London Market Insurance and has developed and integrated Solution Architecture designs and models including technical guidelines and standards described in common technology models, such as components, domains, services and patterns. they are looking for a background in cloud technologies such as Azure and AWS.
- Must have supported solution architecture working on multiple third-party integration's across AWS and Azure environments
- Have worked on the configuration of Virtual network configurations and cross-tenancy subnet peering
- Solid understanding of Azure based integration and data storage mechanisms
- Ability to design and configure authentication, encryption and security for integration
- Systems Integration and Infrastructure with at least 3 years integrating 3rd party hosted AWS/Azure platforms
- Working alongside a team of BA's and data analysts to determine data sizing and bandwidth requirements for data movement and storage
- Design for efficient data transfer compression and management of load balancing
- Ability to produce detailed cost estimate breakdowns for Azure resource costs based on transactions and data volume sizing
- Ability to facilitate configuration of promotion environments for development, QA, UAT and pre-production transition
- Experience of defining and deploying Azure resources using Infrastructure-as-Code and Continuous Deployment models
- Supporting UAT and formulating user documentation.
- London Market Insurance
- Cloud experience - solution design and implementation
- Experience in Integration Architecture
- AWS / Azure frameworks
- Experience working on Cat-Modelling/Pricing programmes