Solution Architect - Firenze
The successful candidate will join an expanding R&D team, focused on significant platform growth and architectural evolution, working directly with cross functional development teams in design problems, development best practices and standards compliance.
A strong technical background is expected, and successful applicants will also exhibit leadership and organizational strengths.
- Oversee technology projects through the full software development life cycle.
- Develop and maintain solution architecture models.
- Work with development teams in the implementation of core components and the delivery of code.
- Help drive the development of future state architecture and the strategic plan for applications development.
- Work with key stakeholders such as the product team to understand future requirements and provide solution level technical design.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Architects in carrying out the overall vision for our platform.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent education.
- Excellent understanding of algorithm design, implementation and testing.
- Excellent communications skills to clearly articulate complex technical issues to all levels of the organization (both technical and non-technical).
- Results oriented with a strong and demonstrated track record of successful delivery.
- Fluent in English.
- 8+ years in application development roles with a minimum of 2 years as a solution architect or technical lead.
- Strong experience with common patterns in distributed systems (REST, SOA, DDD)
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills including resource management and project estimation.
- Strong experience with the .NET ecosystem
- Experience of distributed caching and related tools.
- Experience with RPC request/response, asynchronous communication, and message based communication (RabbitMQ, nServiceBus).
- Experience with Single Page Applications design.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL DBMS.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud environments.
- Experience in scaling applications to large user base
I lavori simili
DevOps - Firenze
- Firenze e provincia, Italia
- giorni 22 fa
For a big company, with more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, we're loking for a DevOps/Build Engineer. The successful candidate will join an expanding R&D team, focused on significant platform growth and architectural evolution, working directly with cross functional dev... Leggi di più
Application Solution Architect
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- giorni 28 fa
A leading Insurance organisation in Hong Kong is currently looking for a Senior/ Application Solution Architect to join their digital & transformation team. Responsible to support business-technology transformation and innovation ideas by adopting latest technology in the industry. Work... Leggi di più
IT Infrastructure Architect
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- giorni 21 fa
Infrastructure Solution Architect - Leeds, West Yorkshire Opportunity to join a global business specialising in services and solutions to the Financial Services market. The business is looking for an enthusiastic all-rounder with proven experience in technical architecture and design ac... Leggi di più
Enterprise Architect - 6 month contract
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- giorni 12 fa
I'm currently working with a large Financial Services client who are looking for an Enterprise Architect to define their infrastructure. The role will be based in Dublin City Centre. Enterprise Architect - 6 month contract I'm currently working with a large Financial Services client who... Leggi di più