Solution Architect - New Jersey - 6 Month Contract to Hire
Seeking a Solutions Architect Integration/Cloud for a major Cloud transformation initiative at an insurance client in New Jersey.
The primary responsibility of this position is to perform analysis, design and development of software applications. This includes articulating business requirements to determine robust technical and strategic solutions in cloud - the ability to build and integrate with cloud computing services and systems.
- Work in a team setting in relation to organizing development effort activities using approved software development tools and methodologies.
- Responsible for the strategy of the underlying structure and technical components of the solution and the execution of that strategy into the solution, end-to-end including its integration.
- Organize team to develop/code, test, debug, document and implement software applications according to established standards.
- Collaborate with business peers to participate in functional analysis and in establishing its service level agreement.
Work Experience and Qualifications:
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education, training, and progressive experience.
- At least 5 years of experience as application developer.
- At least 5 years of experience as a solution architect and lead a team of developers.
- At least 5 years of experience as software developer in azure cloud service.
- At least 10 years continuous experience in software development.
- Experience in the following: C# and SQL programming skills, Rest API, JSON, AJAX, Html5 UI pattern (ex Angular, Knockout)
- Experience in Cloud first application development (ex. Microservices, Serverless, Scalability, Git).
- Experience in Integration implementation (ex. ESB, Logic Apps, IIB)
- Experience in Cloud Service including but not limited to the following
- Azure App Services
- Azure Access Control/RBAC/Authentication
- Azure SQL
- AKS, Dockers
- Knowledgeable in document processing and workflow Management (ex. Sharepoint, OnBase)
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of the user experience.
- Ability to work constructively in a team environment as well as independently.
- Knowledge in Agile SDLC, CI/CD, DevOps.
- Good verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Previous work experience with an insurance/re-insurance/financial services company a plus.
If interested please respond with an updated resume.