Solution Architect - New Jersey - 6 Month Contract to Hire
Seeking a Solutions Architect Integration/Cloud for a major Cloud transformation initiative at an insurance client in New Jersey.
The primary responsibility of this position is to perform analysis, design and development of software applications. This includes articulating business requirements to determine robust technical and strategic solutions in cloud - the ability to build and integrate with cloud computing services and systems.
- Work in a team setting in relation to organizing development effort activities using approved software development tools and methodologies.
- Responsible for the strategy of the underlying structure and technical components of the solution and the execution of that strategy into the solution, end-to-end including its integration.
- Organize team to develop/code, test, debug, document and implement software applications according to established standards.
- Collaborate with business peers to participate in functional analysis and in establishing its service level agreement.
Work Experience and Qualifications:
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education, training, and progressive experience.
- At least 5 years of experience as application developer.
- At least 5 years of experience as a solution architect and lead a team of developers.
- At least 5 years of experience as software developer in azure cloud service.
- At least 10 years continuous experience in software development.
- Experience in the following: C# and SQL programming skills, Rest API, JSON, AJAX, Html5 UI pattern (ex Angular, Knockout)
- Experience in Cloud first application development (ex. Microservices, Serverless, Scalability, Git).
- Experience in Integration implementation (ex. ESB, Logic Apps, IIB)
- Experience in Cloud Service including but not limited to the following
- Azure App Services
- Azure Access Control/RBAC/Authentication
- Azure SQL
- AKS, Dockers
- Knowledgeable in document processing and workflow Management (ex. Sharepoint, OnBase)
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of the user experience.
- Ability to work constructively in a team environment as well as independently.
- Knowledge in Agile SDLC, CI/CD, DevOps.
- Good verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Previous work experience with an insurance/re-insurance/financial services company a plus.
If interested please respond with an updated resume.
I lavori simili
IT Solution Manager - SAP - Final Client
- Roma (provincia), Italia
- giorni 16 fa
Per un importante cliente con sede a Roma siamo attualmente alla ricerca un brillante e ambizioso laureato in Economia, Informatica, Ingegneria Gestionale (> 105) da inserire nella direzione ICT per la reingegnerizzazione e l'ottimizzazione/automazione dei processi e delle soluzioni tec... Leggi di più
Claims Digital Architect
- Jersey City, New Jersey
- US$80 - US$100 per hour
- giorni 19 fa
Claims Digital Architect - Jersey City - 3 Month Contract to Hire This position is accountable for effectively guiding development and adoption of the Digital Claims Processing capabilities and platform using architecture best practices and strategy. This role will be working closely wi... Leggi di più
Infrastructure Engineer / Architect - Design
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £40000 - £60000 per annum + plus benefits
- giorni 22 fa
I am currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer with design experience OR an Architect to join a technology led business based in Leeds. The successful Infrastructure Engineer / Architect - Design will be responsible for taking designs from concept and discovery process to desi... Leggi di più
Lead Cloud engineer/architect
- Jersey City, New Jersey
- giorni 10 fa
Looking for Cloud Engineer/Lead with 8+ years of experience. Your Role: Work with the Cloud Architect and Cloud Business Services unit to implement the Analytics Platform as a hybrid cloud solution using Azure Develop and instantiate security compliant operational policies for Analytics... Leggi di più