Software Tester (Agile/C#) - Wakefield
Are you passionate about quality and testing software with an Agile mindset? Do you care about building the right thing and building the thing right? Does being part of an innovative culture inspire you?
As we continue to grow our amazing team, we have an exciting opportunity for a Test Analyst to join us. With a strong collaborative focus and a drive for continuous improvement, you'll be a key part of the Delivery Team as they work to implement features to delight our customers. You'll be an experienced testing professional, with a strong testing background and a desire to iterate, innovate, and instigate quality-driven approaches and processes. You'll know all the basic testing techniques and some of the advanced ones too! A passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement is essential.
This is the perfect opportunity to be a part of meaningful change to our flagship and newer products, and help drive a culture of excellence in everything we do.
We are looking for a Test Analyst at the mid level £28k-£35k level plus benefits
What you'll do
- To be involved in the entire Software Delivery Lifecycle
- Help shape the future of the team and be a Quality advocate
- To prevent the creation of defects in our software
- To work proactively with the team to instil quality into our products and practices
- To embed modern testing approaches as a part of a whole-team responsibility for quality
- To communicate and collaborate effectively
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- A cradle-to-grave approach to 'baking quality in' to Software Delivery
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- A proactive, positive 'can-do' attitude
- Well versed in a variety of testing techniques and approaches
The business offers flexible working hours and a day from home a week. You will be working closely with the software development team and part of current team of 3 Test Professionals which will double this year due to business needs.