Service Partner Analyst
I am currently working with a Financial Services company based in Central London, who are looking to source a Service Partner Analyst. The role includes activities ranging from risk assessments, relationship management, monitoring of performance against published rules and standards, follow up on production incidents, communication of market practices and regulations and service reviews.
- Manage relationships with Critical and Key Service Providers providing settlement bank, registration, network provider and/or central counterparty services to EUI.
- Develop professional relationships with key personnel at service providers and partners, ensuring that EUI is presented in a positive manner.
- Act as lead on response to third party market consultations and represent EUI on market-wide working groups.
- Involvement in high profile projects relating to onboarding of new service providers and service changes impacting them.
- Ensure service providers adhere to documented performance expectations.
- Three to five years of experience in the UK financial services industry.
- Understanding of the current regulatory environment in the UK financial services industry.
- Analytical skills, excellent written and oral communications, good presentation skills, time management expertise, and the ability to manage many tasks concurrently are required.
- A working knowledge of the following cash and securities settlement processes as well as Custody operations.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.
I lavori simili
Liquidity Risk Analyst
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- circa 21 ore fa
Job Background/Context The independent risk management team is headquartered in Dublin, acts as the second line of defence for the holistic management of risk across all business lines and locations of the bank. Within the team the Market and Liquidity Risk area is responsible for the o... Leggi di più
Catastrophe Data Analyst
- City of London, London
- giorni 2 fa
Catastrophe Data Analyst role, excellent opportunity for an entry level position and a break into the insurance market. Some level of Catastrophe experience is preferred and a mathematical educational background is important. Ideal candidates should have excellent interpersonal and comm... Leggi di più
Senior Quantitative Credit Risk Analyst
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- circa 21 ore fa
Team/Position Overview The Quantitative Risk function is responsible for market risk and counterparty credit risk models that are primarily used for regulatory capital calculations and internal risk management measures. The team develops models, conducts model tests and analysis, and al... Leggi di più
Manager Statisticien - Data Analyst
- Paris, Île-de-France
- €45000 - €65000 per annum + Bonus + Participation
- giorni 7 fa
Oliver James Associates vous offre aujourd'hui l'opportunité exclusive d'intégrer une grande compagnie d'assurance au sein de la Direction des sinistres de sa branche non-vie. Nous recherchons des profils spécialisés du côté non-vie de type data scientist ou actuaire ou statisticien, do... Leggi di più