Oliver James Associates is an award-winning Recruitment Agency who has won multiple awards including a place on the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work for and Global Recruiter 2016.
Established in 2002, Oliver James Associates is a global specialist recruitment partner to the Financial Services, Professional Services, Commerce & Industry sectors. We have grown organically and consistently over the past 15 years to become a renowned search & selection organisation, with a current headcount of over 290 employees operating out of 10 offices in London, Manchester, Dublin, Amsterdam, Milan, Frankfurt, Zurich, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. 2017 was an exciting year, with 103 promotions and 118 new hires and our turnover increased to £85 Million.
We are currently seeking an Service Desk Analyst to work from our Manchester head office.
General duties will include but not be limited to:
- Support and supply of desktop PCs, laptops, headsets, and peripherals
- Troubleshooting IT issues across a wide range of technologies
- Updating ticket management system to maintain detailed record of incidents/resolutions
- Maintaining technical documentation to assist with Knowledge Management
- Assisting the wider business with project related work; including office moves etc.
- Maintaining the Asset Database
Key Technical Disciplines: Windows OS (Windows 10, Server 2008 and 2012), Active Directory, Networking, VoIP, Cisco, Anti-virus, Office 365, Azure, Mimecast, Meraki, SQL Server.
Personality metrics: A very strong communicator and proactive team player (friendly, credible, articulate and proactive) that can work with an ambitious sales force.
1-3 years in a Service Desk/IT Support role (ideally in a fast-paced sales or professional services based organisation).
- Competitive salary
- Career Progression
- Excellent Social Calendar - Group Summer and Xmas Parties; Friday drinks every week; Frequent team nights out and events
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives - Extended lunch breaks for gym-goers; Fresh Fruit delivered daily
- Private Healthcare Insurance, provided by BUPA
- Generous holiday entitlement - including Christmas shut-down not requiring annual leave
- Other benefits - including Cycle-to-work scheme, Childcare Vouchers
- Pension Contribution which is matched up to 4.5%
What we offer
At Oliver James Associates, our people are our strength. They provide our competitive edge - and are key to securing and maintaining all our partnerships. We provide an inclusive work environment, where our current leaders and leaders of tomorrow understand that a team is made of individuals with unique strengths, committed to achieving one collective vision. This journey is supported by our investment in a range of innovative tools, and the creation of an agile working environment. Both ensure a fun, forward-thinking space where we can all deliver with excellence.
We ensure our values are demonstrated in all our activities, and we reward our employees with progression where these values are evident and applied. We are also passionate about supporting our clients and candidates, challenging ourselves to continuously improve for the good of every connection we make.