My client is a Hong Kong based financial institution, offering modern and dynamic solutions across Asia Pacific for various different lines of business.
They are growing at an exponential rate, further increasing their footprint across local and regional business units. The companies portfolio and revenue growth is due to their high quality products and exceptionally talented teams.
As this growth continues, the demand for talent increases. IT is the main driving force behind the success and as a result, there is a need for an experienced Cloud Architect.
You will lead the design, architecture, implementation and migration of enterprise level infrastructure whilst maintaining a transparent road-map to executive level IT stakeholders across the business.
There is a mandate to maintain a best-in-class technology team and the requirements for this opportunity are as follows:
- Lead technical infrastructure team to optimise performance solutions using Microsoft Azure
- Lead and mentor in-house engineering teams to service the Cloud on an enterprise level
- Migrate on-premise workloads to Cloud (Azure)
- Implement cloud-ready applications
- Develop and execute solution plans and build-out strategies to move onto Azure
- Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- MCSA and MCSE Cloud platform certification
- 6+ years experience across enterprise grade IT Cloud implementation
- 3 years experience implementing Azure based technologies
- Extensive Microsoft infrastructure knowledge required
- Advanced skills in Cloud and Virtualised techhnologies
- Strong command of spoken and written English