Our client is a leading multinational insurance company in the world. They're now looking for a Senior System Analyst.
- Gather user requirements for development and enhancement of application systems for General Insurance business
- Design workable solutions based on business requirements
- Provide direction for developers throughout the project life cycle
- Implement software and IT solutions with high quality
- Make sure the IT solutions are aligned with Group IT standard compliance, security policies and regulatory requirements
- Provide appropriate guidance and manage the external partners on delivering various business solutions within agreed timeline and budget
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related disciplines
- At least 6 years working experience in IT
- Working in insurance / financial institution is preferred
- Solid experience in PLSQL, Oracle Forms & Reports, WebLogic, JDevelopers and shell scripting
- Solid experience in multiple database management skills like MS SQL, Oracle, DB2, etc.
- Good communication in both written and spoken English and CHINESE
(please DO NOT APPLY if you don't speak Cantonese)