I'm looking for a Senior Software Developer with AWS and Lambda JS / Node.js experience to join a new software engineering team based in central Leeds for an entertainment business. The salary for this role ranges from £40,000 up to £73,000 plus full benefits including work from home.
The company are a house hold name and big players in the entertainment arena and can offer a developer a very varied & exciting role, from one day working on cutting edge technology in their new office & the next day you could be visiting a film set to understand the requirements needed for the greenfield apps you will be involved with building.
As the Senior Software Developer you will be providing strong software dev knowledge with cloud architecture, design pattern and development. You will lead the creation & evolution of tech solutions, to build new features & applications leveraging their existing assets plus acquiring new products as necessary.
Key skills required
- Experience with designing & building apps using AWS e.g. EC2, ECS / Fargate
- Experience serverless tech stack such a Lambda, SNS, step functions, SQS etc.
- Strong AWS Lambda JS and/or Node.js
- Experience developing to a continuous integration / delivery pipeline
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. with Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc)
If you are interested in this opportunity to join a new team working on true greenfield projects please apply within.