For a big company, with more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, we're looking for a Software Engineer The successful candidate will join an expanding R&D team, focused on significant platform growth and architectural evolution, working directly with cross functional development teams in design problems, development best practices and standards compliance.
A strong technical background is expected, and successful applicants will also exhibit leadership and organizational strengths.
- Degree in computer science.
- Good knowledge of OOP, software design and web architectures.
- Good knowledge of versioning tools.
- Experience in SLM.
- Willing to join a fast-paced team, working in a CI/CD environment following agile methodologies (Kanban).
- Experience with development for Cloud environments.
- Experience with event-based and message-driven distributed systems.
- 2+ years' experience with Angular 2+ Framework OR C# programming OR .NET web Development
- Experience with Database dev (SQL)
- Experience with distributed services and Restful APIs
- Fluent English is mandatory.