What you contribute to the team:
- an analytical and methodical way of thinking as well as a structured and independent way of working,
- good knowledge of (Oracle) SQL, PL / SQL and Java as well as good knowledge of Linux, GIT, Web and REST (other programming languages are an advantage)
- higher education in computer science or several years of professional experience with appropriate training,
- experience with agile software development with Scrum/Kanban in the SAFe environment
- a definite service orientation
- good communication skills with professional spoken German and English
What you find:
- The Scrum Team currently consists of: 5 Developers, Product Owner and Scrum Master.
- The team is responsible for Development Excellence. In this framework they introduce new dashboards, metrics, processes and tools (eg GIT, SQL-Developer Plugins).
- They support the developers as consultants to create sustainable and efficient code
- A very flat hierarchy with self-organised Scrum teams.
- In order to continuously develop and learn from others, you are free to participate in Communities of Practices (CoPs) and Brownbag sessions.
- Kaizen - continuous improvement and development is very important.
- Flexible working hours and part-time models
- Support for internal and external education and training
- Specialised leadership career planning and a variety of development opportunities
- Cafeteria and free parking
- Support for family life e.g. part-time pensions and flextime
Please apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com to be considered for this role